ch-scene - Show Monday / no cover / party lights / the 31st

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ryan Martin <rymars AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Show Monday / no cover / party lights / the 31st
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:18:21 -0500

@ Nightlight

come all. Should be a good one, a variety of mutant sounds
with unlimited applications. Make this room your home. NO COVER, but
you should bring donations. Party lights.

playing will be

TINY CONCEPT - from France, solo dark minded minimal catchy guitar pop
that has a sorta Raincoatsy chime vibe. She does a cover of one of my
favorite songs ever, "Boys" by Sabrina Salerno
myspace.com/tinyconcept

SECRET BOYFRIEND - grotesque life pop. last show in town til January.
I choose Monday above all days.
myspace.com/secretboyfriend4life

BIG NUSS - burly + intense power electronic recently relocated to the
triangle that makes me and my roommate very happy. And you? Nuss also
runs the Detournemont Media label that puts out a variety of cool punk
/ metal / noise, mostly for free or trade - myspace.com/detournemont

CA$H $LAVE CLIQUE - from the one track on their myspace it sounds
sorta like some industrial dance music from Alexandria VA that you can
move around interpretatively to - cool!
myspace.com/cashslaveclique

Show starts at 9:30PM. Again NO COVER - donations will be much welcomed!

xo

Ryan

P.S. also this Friday there will be a stellar show at 401 S Greensboro
St in Carrboro: CRANK STURGEON! CLANG QUARTET! COLLECTION OF THE LATE
HOWELL BEND! AMERICA READS!

  • Show Monday / no cover / party lights / the 31st, Ryan Martin, 11/29/2009