ch-scene - Bobbys Fever and the Thanksgiving Leftovers at Local 506 November 28th

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Bobby's Fever" <bobbys.booking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Bobbys Fever and the Thanksgiving Leftovers at Local 506 November 28th
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:59:55 -0500

Hey Friends

Yer friends Bobby here again...so we're playing this Saturday November 28th
at the Local 506 with touring act Fake Problems, sideonedummy
records...toured with Against Me!, Gaslight Anthem...starting around 9:30!

Now I know you'll be a bit tired from in town family and fat from turkey,
(we suggest the whiskey weight loss diet), with more left overs than your
fridge can handle, so bring a platter and let's get out of the house!!

If you haven't given us a listen find us at
http://www.myspace.com/bobbysfever and while you're seeking out music check
out Fake Problems and then once you've done that go support local music by
going to local venues.

Cheers

Bobbys Fever

http://www.myspace.com/bobbysfever

Home:
http://misbehavedrecords.com/

The Virgo 9:
http://www.misbehavedrecords.com/tv9.html

Princess and the Criminals:
http://www.misbehavedrecords.com/patc.html

Blood Red River:
http://www.misbehavedrecords.com/bloodredriver.html

  • Bobbys Fever and the Thanksgiving Leftovers at Local 506 November 28th, Bobby's Fever, 11/26/2009