ch-scene - Punktastical Party

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Misbehaved Records <allthewaygray AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Punktastical Party
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:16:30 -0800 (PST)

This Saturday, November 14th, we are going to be having a little party
to celebrate the Princess and the Criminal's CD release at the
Pinhook. They hail from Greenville, NC, but they love Durham, and
like to consider it their second home!

It's going to be a night of punk and surf-punk. Also, joining them
that night will be Bobbys Fever, Blood Red River, Miss Mary Wanna and
Miss Bliss.

Bobbys Fever describes themselves as sounding a lot like an angry 12-
year old who had his favorite chainsaw stolen. They are obnoxious,
punk'n'roll with hints of smurfiness.

Blood Red River is always looking for a good time. The Independent
weekly says, "Listening to Blood Red River borders the adrenaline rush
that comes with catching a big wave, gut-level enjoyment that has to
do with existing in the moment." Joining them during their set will
be their go-go dance Miss Bliss.

If you haven't see the talented Miss Mary Wanna perform her wonderous
burlesque. I am hoping that there might be some roller skates
involved.

The show starts at 10PM, and it's a $5 suggested donation at the door.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/?act=34474521#/event.php?eid=182646975147&index=1

http://www.myspace.com/princessandthecriminals
http://www.myspace.com/bobbysfever
http://www.myspace.com/bloodredriver

  • Punktastical Party, Misbehaved Records, 11/09/2009