ch-scene - Troika Music Festival-Night 2-November 6, 2009!!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "info AT troikamusicfestival.org" <melissa.thomas AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Troika Music Festival-Night 2-November 6, 2009!!!!
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:42:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

Thanks everyone who came out for a great kick-off last night!

You can purchase a single night bracelet ($8.00) tonight at any
venue. You can go anywhere with this bracelet for one night.

We have distributed tons, and tons of schedules around town, but if
you need another one, please use our mobile schedule.
http://www.troikamusicfestival.org/mobile/

Also, follow us on Twitter (#troika2009) all weekend long for up-to-
the-minute artist updates and other fun stuff. Please keep posting to
Twitter tonight, it was so much fun to follow all the posts!

If you purchased your pass and it was left at will-call and you did
not pick it up.
Please go by Pinhook tonight to get it or call 919-641-2727 so we can
get your pass to you.

What a great success! We thank all of you for making it out last
night and look forward to seeing all of you again tonight!

Lots of great music last night and even more tonight:

http://www.troikamusicfestival.org/schedule.html

Triangle Brewing will be serving beer at The Trotter Building, $4.00
for 16oz cup, you need cash and you need to be 21. We will have an
ATM on site at The Trotter Building.

The Only Burger truck will be out again tonight, please support if you
see them. Folks were voting if they have the best fries around! From
the looks of the line last night I would say they do!

Don't forget Saturday, November 7th:
Our Rock, Paper, Scissors event at The Trotter Building (410 W. Geer
Street, Durham, NC, just one block north of the Scrap Exchange) from
12:00-4:00 pm. See this link for more info and a list of vendors.
There will also be live music!

More to come!

Thanks to all the artists and volunteers. Chaz Records and
Offbeat!!!!! We heart our sponsors and radio stations. Please check
out the indy for this week if you have not, there is an incredible
spread about the festival:
http://www.indyweek.com/gyrobase/Section?oid=3505

TMF 09
Melissa~

  • Troika Music Festival-Night 2-November 6, 2009!!!!, info AT troikamusicfestival.org, 11/06/2009