ch-scene - troika thursday!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina hexaphone <regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: troika thursday!
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:09:53 -0800 (PST)

Hey everybody -- we'll be making a rare (these days, anyway)
appearance this Thursday at Broad Street Cafe as part of the big,
amazing, loaded with talent and incredibly well organized Troika Music
Festival (www.troikamusicfestival.org). We highly recommend you check
out Troika, and we'd love it if you came to see us on Thursday! We're
playing a quick half hour set so don't blink. Here's the lineup at
Broad Street (more info available on Troika site):

9:30 RH
10:15 Pink Flag
11:00 Dry Heathens
11:45 the Moaners

Sincerely,
Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • troika thursday!, regina hexaphone, 11/02/2009