ch-scene - Heels 4 Hope Benefit

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Glenn / Local 506" <local506 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Heels 4 Hope Benefit
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:26:02 -0700 (PDT)

I am posting this for Heels 4 Hope - they are putting together a
benefit show and in need of another band or two - could be a good way
to reach some students!...glenn

We are looking for no more than three bands to play at a huge benefit
concert at Granville Towers on Friday, October 30th. Due to the
nature of the event, we will not be able to provide payment, however
you will be allowed to set up a table to sell your CD's and
merchandise. The venue is outdoors and we are setting up a large
concert stage with full lighting and sound. A full staff of crew will
be there to help the bands set-up and strike at the end of their
performance. We will have between 500 and 1,000 (or more) students at
the event. This is a great opportunity to promote your band to UNC's
student body. Heels 4 Hope is a three day long celebration raising
money and awareness for breast cancer and people with disabilities.
All proceeds from the associated events will go to benefit the UNC
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, The Arc of Orange County, and
Push America.

For more information, please visit our website at: www.heels4hope.com,
or contact Blake Zanardi at 336-580-3258 or blake AT heels4hope.com.

  • Heels 4 Hope Benefit, Glenn / Local 506, 10/21/2009