ch-scene - MHRF and the Alcazar Hotel gigs this weekend

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mholland101 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: MHRF and the Alcazar Hotel gigs this weekend
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:39:32 -0400

All,
Hope you all are well.

Tonight, at the Resevoir in Chapel Hill, is the Alcazar Hotel,
a band I am now playing drums with, led by frontman William Dawson from
the Squirrel Nut Zippers. A mix of Zep, surf, Buddy Holly, blues and
punk, we are touring the region this Fall. The band is being managed by
Jimmy Rhine, tour manager of the Carolina Chocolate Drops.

Sat, at Carolina Brewery and Grill, is Mark Holland's Rhythm Force from 7-10
PM. Outdoors and free, if weather permits, it is always a great crowd and
scene.

Thanks and hope to see you all soon,

Best regards,

Mark

www.myspace.com/mhollandsrhythmforce

Bing™ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it
now.

  • MHRF and the Alcazar Hotel gigs this weekend, Mark Holland, 09/24/2009