ch-scene - IWTDI Be Streamin'

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: IWTDI Be Streamin'
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:46:50 -0400

Hey folks! As you may or may not know or care, IWTDI have spent the last
year and a half working on some songs. We released dual EP's on purple, 12"
vinyl back in August, and we're going to be releasing our second full length
album in October.

As a means to entice people, we will be streaming a song from the new record
every Friday between now and our CD release show, October 10th. The first
song is called Come Out, Come Out, and you can listen to it right now at our
new and improved blogsite at http://www.iwtdi.com. Listen and let us know
what you think!

Our CD release party is October 10 at the Cat's Cradle. We'll be rocking
with Lake Inferior, Rat Jackson, Des Ark, Lonnie Walker, and the magic of
Michael Casey. $7 in advance or $10 at the door gets you a copy of Horror
Vacui. It's an all ages show, starting at 8:30.

Yeah, go listen. We had a lot of fun crafting these songs, and we hope you
have a lot of fun listening!

--
Der Weg ist das Ziel

  • IWTDI Be Streamin', James Hepler, 09/04/2009