ch-scene - Bonus Puppet Matinee' Sun @ 2

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Bonus Puppet Matinee' Sun @ 2
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:25:51 -0400

We have added an extra show to our run at the Forest Theatre in chapel hill.
Please, please pass the word along.
sunday Matinee'
Sept 6th at 2:00!

Jimmy Magoo and the good life will do the pre-show at 1:30.

This is for folks and esp. families who have not been able to make it to the
later shows. or maybe due to rainy weather. or just for those who have been
putting it off. Here it is!

paperhand puppet intervention
presents

"The Living Sea of Memory"
Sept. 4, 5, 6, & 7
(Labor Day Show!)
at the forest Theater in chapel hill
Then...
Sept. 11&12
at the NC Museum of art in raleigh
All shows are all ages and start at 7.
with a different pre-show each night at 6:20.

We hope to see you and enjoy the show !!
Don't be the one who missed this one.

Thank you all so much for love and support,
the entire paperhand crew

  • Bonus Puppet Matinee' Sun @ 2, Paperhand Puppet, 09/02/2009