ch-scene - 2 weekends left! please pass it on

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: 2 weekends left! please pass it on
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:44:41 -0400

Dear Friends,

We have been pouring our hearts and buckets of sweat into this most recent
production and it has been very exciting, rewarding, and a lot of work.
We have been rained out 3 out of 9 times now and so we are trying to get the
word out even further so that our work can be seen by more folks.
The show has been very well recieved by thousands so far and got a 4 star
review from the Independent.
We are so happy, honored, and proud to bring you this work.
Please help spread the word to all those you can.

Paperhand puppet intervention
presents
THE LIVING SEA
OF MEMORY
Re-creating the stories of our lives

AT THE FOREST THEATER IN CHAPEL HILL
Aug. 28, 29,and 30
Sept. 4, 5, 6, and 7 (Labor Day)

At the NC Museum of Art
Sept. 11 & 12.

All shows are all ages and begin at 7:00.
Different pre-show each night at 6:20.

Forest Theater general admission at the door. Suggested donation $10 adults,
Age 3-12~ $7, 2 and under free
NCMA tickets available online at
http://ncartmuseum.org/buytickets.shtml
or by phone Box Office: (919) 715-5923.

Thank you all so much for your support and please let folks know about the
show.
With love and respect,
Donovan and Jan

  • 2 weekends left! please pass it on, Paperhand Puppet, 08/27/2009