ch-scene - Something great to see tonight, Thurs, Aug 13

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Something great to see tonight, Thurs, Aug 13
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:59:13 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

These fine folks will be performing tonight, Thursday Aug. 13, at the home of
Ethan Clauset.

904 W Main St, Carrboro at 8PM -- byob, donations for the dust
busters appreciated!

CROWMEAT BOB - local multi-instrumentalist plays a solo acoustic set.

THE DUST BUSTERS - old-time, blues, jug band, ragtime, and originals
from BROOKLYN.

GMISH KLEZMER BAND - local klezmer group including artist, Phil Blank.