ch-scene - exmonkeys / cheezface, downtown durham, marvell event center, 8/6

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ionkey <exmonkeys AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: exmonkeys / cheezface, downtown durham, marvell event center, 8/6
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:29:52 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings!

The ExMonkeys will be playing our last show for a bit this Thursday,
8/6 at the Marvell Event Center. Plenty of noise and beats to go
around. We will also have video for this show!

New local and one of our favorites, Cheezface, will be appearing as
well.

Plus shiragirl from NYC! And Wretched Martyr!

http://www.myspace.com/theExMonkeys

http://www.myspace.com/cheezfacemusic

http://www.myspace.com/shiragirl

9pm start. $5

ExMonkeys will have copies available of our new EP, "being human".
Cheezface also has a new record, "Feeding You Family", which will be
available as well.

  • exmonkeys / cheezface, downtown durham, marvell event center, 8/6, ionkey, 08/04/2009