ch-scene - Re: Job Opening- Sales Admin for Redeye Distribution

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Job Opening- Sales Admin for Redeye Distribution
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 08:23:59 -0500

Did anyone who was here when Redeye/Yep Roc started think they'd last this long? It still strikes me as kinda weird that they're the ones keeping Robyn Hitchcock's legacy alive with awesome box sets, not to mention releasing his new stuff. I know nothing about who's over there right now (or much about its history at all, actually) but this thread just got me thinking about how they seem to be suriviving the death of the music industry in a way similar to Merge, and wondering how they're doing it.

todd must...condense....thought......into...one......hundred......forty.....characters morman