ch-scene - superhex w/wembley @ sad's 7.24

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina hexaphone <regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: superhex w/wembley @ sad's 7.24
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hey y'all -- come on out to Sadlack's Friday July 24 for an
unprecedented spectacle... first up is Wembley, which features part-
time Hexer Nathan Brown and a team of very talented ladies including
our dear friends Elizabeth Hammond, Elizabeth Hull and Tracy Sumner.
Next we will take the "stage" (I use the term loosely... it is
Sadlack's after all) in a super-augmented lineup for this one night
only, to include our entire full-and-sometimes Hex team of Sara,
Chris, Jerry, Nathan, Jeff, Ecki and Margaret. Come witness history.
Show starts 7 p.m.; no cover.

Sadlack's: http://www.myspace.com/sadlacksheroes
Wembley: http://www.myspace.com/wembleystadium
Facebook event page: