ch-scene - Seek room/studio with grand piano

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mump <gilbertgeorgeneal AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Seek room/studio with grand piano
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

I have a song I'm recording that requires the velvet glove of a grand
piano.

I am seeking a local studio at which I can record such a thing.

As we all know, times are tough, and the ol' market isn't accepting
scrip or Neal Bucks anymore. So if there's either an inexpensive, off-
hours way to do this, or if someone would accept a voice-over talent
or bass player/singer's services in trade or on some barter thingie, I
would be most grateful.

Anyhow, just throwing it out there. Last time I threw something out
there like this, I got the best sax soloist I could imagine. So
there's that.

gilbertgeorgeneal AT gmail.com

Thank you.

  • Seek room/studio with grand piano, Mump, 07/09/2009