ch-scene - 1999 Chapel Hill comp now free

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Woody <deadceo AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 1999 Chapel Hill comp now free
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hey kids-

Just wanted to pass word along that I uploaded "Zaum", a compilation I
put out in 1999 focusing on a large scope of curious music coming from
Chapel Hill (and I guess Raleigh) including various Wifflefist
Collective projects, The Micro-East Collective, the Comas, Chuck
Johnson (as Ivanovich), etc.... all available for free on WFMU's
awesome Free Music Archive:
http://freemusicarchive.org/music/dead_ceo/Zaum/

Of course, the stupid physical thing is still available at:
http://deadceo.com/releases.html

Happy downloading!

-Woody

  • 1999 Chapel Hill comp now free, Woody, 06/29/2009