ch-scene - Blotter Magazine auctioning Eno Fest passes

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: m_k_smith AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Blotter Magazine auctioning Eno Fest passes
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

The Blotter Magazine is auctioning off eight passes to the Eno
Festival, happening next weekend. (http://www.enoriver.org/Festival/
index.html). These passes are good for the entire weekend. They sell
for $35, but we'll take any reasonable offer. Post your bids to
m_k_smith AT yahoo.com, by 7 pm Monday June 29.
xxoxoxoxoxox - The Blotter Gang

(and watch for FloydFest tickets - we'll be selling some of them too,
shortly!)

  • Blotter Magazine auctioning Eno Fest passes, m_k_smith, 06/26/2009