ch-scene - Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra/Winky Friday nite on the lawn!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ShannonM <learnaboutlistening AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra/Winky Friday nite on the lawn!
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:09:09 -0700 (PDT)

not sure we are cool enough to post to this list, but we do have an
electric guitar in our group now, so here goes:

Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra
www.myspace.com/trianglesoundpaintingorchestra
and
Jim Kellough
present:
WINKY
music and film to Celebrate Emancipation before Instantaneous
Everything
(the best news might come 19 months too late)
Juneteenth (June 19th)
9pm
dURHAM cENTRAL pARK
on the lawn
bring a blanket
FREE GRASS for all! +
7 strings
4 winds
1 pianist
2 percussionists
2 electronics artists
1 vocalist and wordsmith
thousands of images
bird sounds
night sounds
jazz sounds
folk sounds
red sounds
blue sounds
old sounds
new sounds

  • Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra/Winky Friday nite on the lawn!, ShannonM, 06/16/2009