ch-scene - Troika Music Festival Submission close date 6/15/2009 and Pin Projekt

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "info AT troikamusicfestival.org" <melissa.thomas AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Troika Music Festival Submission close date 6/15/2009 and Pin Projekt
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:49:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Folks,

Submissions for the Troika Music Festival 2009 end on June 15, 2009 so
please submit before you miss our close date.

Submit at: www.troikamusicfestival.org

Just fill out the form and you're all set. That is all you need to
do.

We will be contacting artists in early July. Thanks to everyone who
has submitted to date!

Also, the 5th annual Pin Projekt this past Friday was a major
success. We want to thank all of the contributing artists, our food
donors (yummy), the folks at the Pinhook and all of you that came out
to bid your little hearts out. Billy Sugarfix was wonderful! Thanks
to Cool John and the Cool John band for a great set.

Thanks,
TMF 2009
info AT triokamusicfestival.org
www.troikamusicfestival.org

  • Troika Music Festival Submission close date 6/15/2009 and Pin Projekt, info AT troikamusicfestival.org, 05/31/2009