ch-scene - A "once a Schooner always a Schooner" homecoming of sorts -GENERATIONALS @ CAVE 5/10 w/ Reid and friends!!! -

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: tripp cox <babybabygrand AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: A "once a Schooner always a Schooner" homecoming of sorts -GENERATIONALS @ CAVE 5/10 w/ Reid and friends!!! -
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:59:28 -0500

Hello CH-Scene compadres,
It's been too long since I posted but now its time to alert the group that
I'm bringing it back to Chappy with my new band GENERATIONALS, who I teamed
up with after my move down to Louisiana late last year.

We're doing a pre-support tour of sorts to get up to NYC and back before our
record comes out in July on Park The Van REcs.

Thanks to the Cave and REid for putting us on/up so last minute!

check out the links below and hope to see those of you out who want to
reconnect.

til Sunday it is! ( May 10th ---
http://caverntavern.com/schedule.shtml )

tripp.Schooner.Generational.et.al.

and of course, write me if you need more info about the show!

http://generationals.com/
http://www.myspace.com/generationals
http://www.twitter.com/generationals

  • A "once a Schooner always a Schooner" homecoming of sorts -GENERATIONALS @ CAVE 5/10 w/ Reid and friends!!! -, tripp cox, 05/04/2009