ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of April 22, 2009

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of April 22, 2009
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 03:02:34 -0400

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Wednesday, April 22

Gentleman Auction House
Vibrant Green
I Was Totally Destroying
Ben Flanagan
<http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.showDetails&friendid=148830077&Band_Show_ID=38535610>
Reservoir, Carrboro

Hey y'all! Come hang out at this FREE ROCK SHOW next Wednesday, April 22nd.
There's a lot of good reasons to do so- IWTDI's guitar slinger Curtis
Armstead turns a spry 23-years-cool a couple days later, so come buy him a
shot.

Also, our dear friend and Booker's former bandmate who you may remember from
his Triangle days in Vecordia and io- Ben Flanagan- will be visiting from
San Francisco and opening the show with a solo set of material from his
latest band, The Trophy Fire. A very special event, as Ben was in some very
big local acts in the late 90's/early 00's, and this is his first NC
performance since 2006.

Also on the bill with a rare performance are the wonderful and elusive
Vibrant Green, and a great band called Gentleman Auction House, on tour from
St Louis.

It's FREE, starts at 9:30pm, and the Reservoir is always a blast. What more
do you need?

Der Weg ist das Ziel