ch-scene - Band Member Wanted!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: a rooster for the masses <adam AT aroosterforthemasses.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Band Member Wanted!
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:20:59 -0700 (PDT)

Our dear friend Scott is moving on. We will miss him dearly! We wish him
well in any future ventures he may partake in.
We know he will do well because he is a talented young man! A true master
of bass lines and drawings!

With
Scott leaving we will need a new bass player. These are big shoes to
fill. If you are interested please reply and we shall talk.
Adam
ar4tm

http://www.reverbnation.com/aroosterforthemasses