ch-scene - Killer Filler at Cat's Cradle (Friday 3/13) and The Cave (Saturday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: gus AT killerfillermusic.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Killer Filler at Cat's Cradle (Friday 3/13) and The Cave (Saturday
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:21:10 -0700 (PDT)

Killer Filler is opening for the legendary, guit-steel slingin' Junior
Brown at The Cat's Cradle on Friday (3/13). Doors @ 8:00, KF @ 9:00,
and the man himself, JB round-about 10:30. KF is pulling out all the
stops, with a set-list that will make your head spin. And if you're
reading the musician section of craigslist, and have never seen Junior
Brown live, you really owe it to yourself to do so... like on
Friday... THIS FRIDAY. http://www.catscradle.com

Okay, worst case scenario: you can't make it to the Cradle on Friday,
and you are soooo bummed... not only did you miss Junior Brown, but
you also missed your favorite surf-soul-fuzz-guitar-organ-from-outer-
space-combo (aka Killer Filler). Well, you are in luck my friend. On
Saturday (3/14), KF is hosting the first in a series of "Intrumental
Summit" shows at The Cave. We're thrilled to have The Noseriders from
Wilmington, NC. They've got an authentic surf-rock sound that is sure
to make your eardrums shoot the curl. So don't be a Barney and get
caught inside... come hang ten with the Noseriders! Surfs-up at 10:00.
http://www.caverntavern.com

  • Killer Filler at Cat's Cradle (Friday 3/13) and The Cave (Saturday, gus, 03/12/2009