ch-scene - Triangle Soundpainting Call for Musicians

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ShannonM <learnaboutlistening AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Triangle Soundpainting Call for Musicians
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra

www.myspace.com/trianglesoundpaintingorchestra

Call for musicians

Monday April 6

7-9pm

Common Ground Theater
(upstairs)

http://www.cgtheatre.com/

For more info and to register contact:

Shannon Morrow (artistic director)
learnaboutlistening AT yahoo.com

Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra is expanding! We are looking for
a few new improvisers to add to our ensemble. Participants at this
session will learn some of the soundpainting language and play
together as a group with some of our soundpainters. Selection will be
based on compatibility, flexibility, and what our current group feels
will best expand our potential for new sounds and ideas. We rehearse
on Monday evenings in central Durham. We play 4-5 shows yearly and
have 4 practices before each show. Orchestra members are encouraged
to play every show, but can opt out if necessary.
To learn more about soundpainting check out:www.soundpainting.com
Before you register for the session, please check out our music by
clicking on these links:
http://blip.tv/file/1829796/ (video of our most recent performance)
www.myspace.com/trianglesoundpaintingorchestra

Please email to let us know you are coming, and feel free to forward
this email to anyone you think might be interested!Shannon Morrow
www.shannonmorrow.com

  • Triangle Soundpainting Call for Musicians, ShannonM, 03/10/2009