ch-scene - Troika Music Festival--2009!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "info AT troikamusicfestival.org" <melissa.thomas AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Troika Music Festival--2009!!!
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 07:42:02 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

Planning for the 2009 Troika Music Festival is underway. 2008 was a
fabulous year, with great bands, and tremendous community support. We
are looking forward to this year being as successful as last
year's festival.

This festival is volunteer-run and organized, so we extend an
invitation
to anyone who is willing to take an active role in the planning and
organizing of this year's festival. We are looking for people to help
with the following important committees:

Finance
Sponsors
Artists/booking
Posters, printing and Design (t-shirts, pins, etc.)
Web team
Volunteer and Venue coordinators
Marketing/Press and PR
Pin Projekt team

As the festival draws nearer (Nov '09), we will be actively looking
for volunteers to help with the logistics of the days of the festival.

If you are interested in participating with Troika, please get in
contact here:
volunteer AT troikamusicfestival.org
or
info AT troikamusicfestival.org

Our submissions page will be up March 15th for all artists to submit
for this year's festival!

Thanks, and we look forward to this year's festival!

  • Troika Music Festival--2009!!!, info AT troikamusicfestival.org, 03/06/2009