ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of February 28, 2009

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kyle Miller <kyle AT churchkeyrecords.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of February 28, 2009
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:24:34 -0500

Yep, that's right. The new Loners album is a vinyl-only release, as
far as physical media is concerned. The vinyl comes with a coupon for
a free download of the album in MP3 format, too. If you're a
digital-only person, you'll be able to buy the album in FLAC or MP3
formats from the shiny-and-new Churchkey Records web store, which will
be going live on Friday along with the record.

-Kyle