ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of January 31, 2009

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of January 31, 2009
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:38:29 -0800 (PST)

Wembley are one of my favorite local bands currently working; their
self-titled debut full-length of late 2008 was in my top-10 (and
WXDU's
overall local top-10 as well). I got my copy from 'em for free at a
show, which is probably the only reliable way to get one, so that
should
be incentive enough.

I agree on the Wembley props, but had no idea they had a full-length.
I guess one reason to have a CD release show is to make sure people
know you have a CD - but does this mean I have to wait til April to
get my copy!?!?...glenn

  • Re: stuff to do, week of January 31, 2009, local506, 02/03/2009