ch-scene - Mark Holland's Rhythm Force: Jan 2009

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mholland101 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: Mark Holland's Rhythm Force: Jan 2009
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:50:02 -0500

Hello All,
After totally destroying, and then subsequently resurrecting a superior
band from the ashes of Jule Brown, Mark Holland's Rhythm Force, will make
it's debut this Saturday at Snug Harbor
in Charlotte. We have added a second drummer and percussionist, and our
emphasis will be on rhythm and dancing, working old and new material,
mainly originals with a hint of cover, you will find this an exciting
"new" band with a refreshing sound. Our other dates are as follows:

Feb 7 2009

10:00P

The Cave
Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Feb 21 2009

8:00P

Pianos
New York, New York

Feb 22 2009

8:00P

Madam’s Organ
DC, Washington DC

Feb 28 2009

8:00P

Padgett Station
Carrboro, North Carolina

Mar 5 2009

10:00P

Nightlight
Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Mar 7 2009

10:00P

The Garage
Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Mar 8 2009

8:00P

Emerald Lounge
Asheville, North Carolina

Mar 14 2009

9:00P

Snug Harbor
Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2009

6:00P

Home Team BBQ
Charleston, South Carolina

May 2 2009

9:00P

The Taphouse
Norfolk, Virginia

Jul 11 2009

8:00P

Home Team BBQ
Sullivans Island, South Carolina

Members:

Marvin Levi - drums
Dan Hall - drums
Zac Adleman - percussion
Anthony Lener - guitar
Mike Dwiggins - bass, percussion, drums
Mark Holland - vocals, keys, percussion, drums, harmonica, saxaphone

www.myspace.com/mhollandsrhythmforce

www.sonicbids.com/markhollandsrhythmforce

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_012009