ch-scene - EV speaker reconing

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "ethan AT ibiblio.org" <ethan AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: EV speaker reconing
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:47:47 -0800 (PST)

I have two 15" woofers that need to be reconed, a 15" EV and a 15"
Celestion. Creative Acoustics is the only EV service place in this
area -- I've used them before to buy replacement parts but I've only
heard bad things about their service/quality of work. Some old posts
on alt.music.chapel-hill contradict this, has anyone dealt with them
recently? The next closest place is Speaker Doctor in Charlotte,
anyone know anything about them?

thanks,
Ethan