ch-scene - Drummer Wanted for Chapel Hill Post-Punk Band

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: wardenofthetomb AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Drummer Wanted for Chapel Hill Post-Punk Band
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:47:46 -0800 (PST)

Chapel Hill/Carrboro band Shadow Play is looking for a technically
solid drummer in his 20's/early 30's. We are serious musicians (want
to gig/rehearse frequently), so being able to commit is important.
Stylistically, we are remniscent of The Cure, Joy Division/New Order,
Syd Barrett, The Smiths, David Bowie and some American alternative
music. The best thing to do is to just listen to our songs at
http://www.myspace.com/shadowplaync and then contact us.

  • Drummer Wanted for Chapel Hill Post-Punk Band, wardenofthetomb, 12/23/2008