ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of December 12, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of December 12, 2008
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:33:51 -0500

Oh, you mean the contemporary Christian church / rockclub?

http://www.vintage21.com/

Let us know if you actually go to the show; I've been curious about the church:rockclub ratio, but not nearly curious enough to actually go to Raleigh & check it out.

Jeremy Blair wrote:
As always your "stuff to do" is as entertaining to read as is it
informative, thank you Grady. As a fan of this band I'd like to add that
Lonnie Walker is playing Saturday, Dec 20 at Vintage 21 downtown Raleigh
which is in the building where Jillian's used to be. Interesting venue, I'm
reading on the web site no smoking or alcohol, I hope they have milk and
cookies.

So in the "stuff to do" tradition;

Saturday, December 20

Lonnie walker (http://www.myspace.com/lonniewalker)