ch-scene - Re: Mint on W Franklin

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Mint on W Franklin
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:07:22 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 2, 2008, at 10:41 AM, Gorman <goylemjax AT yahoo.com> wrote:
Has anybody here checked out Mint yet? is it good, great, fair, bad?
anything on the menu esp hot?

I'm having the lunch buffet now as I type. I've been maybe half a dozen times
including dinners. It's very good. Rupi split off from Dale's and opened both
Tamarind in Apex and Mint here. The zucchini I'm having now is a little
hotter than most things you'd find on a buffet.

3