ch-scene - Off topic...Found Dog

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: splitzkrieg AT googlegroups.com, "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Off topic...Found Dog
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:06:23 -0500

I picked up a stray pup at Piedmont yesterday. If you live near Foster St,
could you let me know if you see a lost dog flyer? Also if you post on
whatever neighborhood listserv applies to that area, could you submit a post
that I am in possession of a well trained, well mannered boxer/pit/mastif
mix of some kind? You can give out my email address: hepstyle at gmail dot
com
Thanks!

  • Off topic...Found Dog, James Hepler, 12/01/2008