ch-scene - FS:Two vintage 70s MIJ Les Paul copies

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: SourceCodeX Project <editor AT eer-music.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: FS:Two vintage 70s MIJ Les Paul copies
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:22:13 -0800 (PST)

I just placed two Les Paul copies for sale at the Music Loft in
Carrboro, NC.

They are both priced to move fast.

One is a black Penco LP copy (fair shape) cosmetic issues but plays
fine.

Other is a tobaccoburst Kent LP clone (near excellent shape) aged but
solid.

If you need that LP copy for gigging abuse or want a piece of Japanese
70s era history in solid guitars that flooded the US to sell cheap --
then grab yours TODAY!

These are ultra-rare nowadays.

I doubt these will last more than a week or two.

919- 968-4411
http://www.carrloft.net/

  • FS:Two vintage 70s MIJ Les Paul copies, SourceCodeX Project, 11/20/2008