ch-scene - Rusty

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Rusty
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:48:22 -0500

If you're anything like me, it's payday. And as I learned on M*A*S*H,
payday is the day you appeal to the charitable nature of your friends. So
here I am.

Many of you know Andy Danser. Master Luthier and man with a golden heart.
Bowling deity. Most importantly, friend of dogs and dog lovers. My man
just dropped nearly four grand saving the life of his pup, Rusty, and he
needs help covering it. This community has shown its overwhelming capacity
for generosity time and again over the course of this year, but 2008, The
Year of the Suck, is not yet over. If you can, please visit the link below
and see what you can do to help out.

This is different than other fundraising resources. Your donation will not
be taken unless the fundraising goal is met. There are 13 days left for
1300 dollars to be pledged. I can't offer coffee mugs or trips to France,
but if you help Rusty and Andy through this rough patch, perhaps the cosmos
will throw a little karma your way. At the very least, I will consider
myself personally indebted to you. I don't know if that sweetens or sours
the deal. Hopefully sweetens.

Anyway, do this because it's what we do around here. We're amazing, and we
can do anything.

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-11-08.0783983851

  • Rusty, James Hepler, 11/21/2008