ch-scene - The Crystal Radio Kit - President

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Darbro <kdarbro AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: The Crystal Radio Kit - President
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:37:13 -0500

Hi all:

I thought I'd share the first song from my new studio project, "The Crystal
Radio Kit." It's called "President", and we were barely able to get it out
for the election, but you may enjoy it. I just finished the video yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_l3qVQ35Ko

There's a higher quality MP3 streaming at:

http://www.thecrystalradiokit.com/

Let me know what you think, and pass on the links if you like it.

Kevin Darbro
The Crystal Radio Kit
http://www.thecrystalradiokit.com