ch-scene - Help with the rs7000

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: clarqoline AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Help with the rs7000
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:03:30 -0800 (PST)

Anybody out there familiar with the Yamaha RS7000? I've been
slogging through the manual (three hundred seventy-something pages!)
and I've looked at some tutorials online but I still can't get it to
do a few basic things that I need it to do. If you know how to run
this thing (basically loading in samples and looping them and
assigning them to buttons in a way that I can use this thing on stage)
and you wouldn't mind giving me some tips via email, or even better,
walking me through some things over the phone, I would really, really
appreciate it, you'd be doing me a super big favor.
clarqoline AT gmail.com

  • Help with the rs7000, clarqoline, 11/03/2008