ch-scene - Troika wants you!! earn money while you sleep

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "troikavolunteers AT gmail.com" <troikavolunteers AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Troika wants you!! earn money while you sleep
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

ok, no money, but......

As the big dates approach we are getting excited about the upcoming
Troika Music Festival.

This year, we are looking forward to more than 50 bands performing
throughout the festival including several of yuor favorites. We have
expanded the number of shows, and enlisted some new venues (e.g. the
Carolina Theatre!) For more information, check out
troikamusicfestival.org.

With the festival right around the corner (November 6th-8th), we are
currently and actively seeking volunteers. We are in search of people
(or robots) for the following:

Assisting bands with set-up and breakdown
Handling ticket sales at the various venues
Tracking time and keeping performances on schedule

If you are interested in getting involved this year or if you'd like
to hear more, please contact us at volunteer AT troikamusicfestival.org.

Cheers!

http://www.troikamusicfestival.org/

  • Troika wants you!! earn money while you sleep, troikavolunteers AT gmail.com, 10/16/2008