ch-scene - Jule Brown News and Dates

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mholland101 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: Jule Brown News and Dates
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:51:27 -0400

We will be at Shakori Hills Grassroots Festival this Thurs night at 10 PM.
www.shakorihills.org

We have been asked to perform at the Obama Rally in Chapel Hill on Nov. 1
from 3-5 PM at Southern Village.

Look for a review of "Surreal Folk Blues" in American Songwriter
by Evan Schlansky ("Surreal. Folksy. Bluesy. What's not to love?" is a
quote from the review). This is my latest release, a digital only
record through Dualtone Music Group and is available on iTunes and
eMusic.

Best regards,

Mark

www.myspace.com/julebrown

www.sonicbids.com/julebrown

  • Jule Brown News and Dates, Mark Holland, 10/07/2008