ch-scene - Of Montreal tickets, front row

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: David Ranney <dranney AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Of Montreal tickets, front row
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:05:03 -0700 (PDT)

I have 3 tickets available to Of Montreal this Tuesday night at the
Carolina Theatre. Front row (orchestra row A). Two are together, the
other is a few seats away.

I'm asking what I paid for them, $22.50 each with fees.

Email dranney AT gmail.com or call my cell 949-322-1564. I could possibly
deliver to downtown Chapel Hill tonight.

I'll be traveling most of today so might not respond to messages right
away.

Thanks,

-David