ch-scene - Secondhand Freespace - Meet the Press - Wed, 10/1 - 8pm

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Secondhand Freespace - Meet the Press - Wed, 10/1 - 8pm
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:53:49 -0700 (PDT)

After the success of the first meeting of Secondhand Freespace, we
have decided to reconvene sooner than later with our next panel
discussion taking place on Wednesday, October 1st. The topic this time
will be music press and feature a combination of label publicist and
writers from papers of varying sizes. Panelists include:

Grayson Currin - Music Editor, The Indepenent

Martin Hall - Ex-Publicist, Merge Records

Davin Menconi - Music Editor, Raleigh News & Observer

Jamie Williams - Diversions Editor, Daily Tar Heel

Moderated by Martin Anderson - Trekky Records (and=A0the band I Was
Totally Destroying It)

The panel begins at 8pm but there will be plenty of time for one on
one discussion before and after the panel, as well as time to ask the
panelists questions. It's free, non-smoking and will include some
snacks!

Read more here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=3Duser.view=
profile&friendID=3D394694298