ch-scene - 2 weekeds left! Don't miss the show!!!!!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet <donovani AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: 2 weekeds left! Don't miss the show!!!!!!!
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 13:46:00 -0400

Hello all who think puppets are cool,

Please help us get the word out about the show by passing this on if you
can...

"I AM AN INSECT
A Fluttering Processionary of Infinitesimal Ideas"

is playing for 2 more weekends!

Sept. 5, 6, and 7 at the Forest Theatre in Chapel Hill. Pre-show each night @
6:30 and puppet show starts at 7.

Then, Fri and Sat the 12th and 13th
at the NC Museum of Art in Raleigh. Same times different place.

We still need a few more folks to help fill out the swarm of extras for the
Raleigh show. You'd need to come to a wed dress rehearsal as well at 5.
If you'd like to be a prt of the action contact Martha ameda AT mindspring.com

Remember to bring the kids, grandma and pa, some picnic
snacks and sippables, and of course something soft to sit on.

Thanks to you all and we hope to see you there!
Donovan, jan, and the paperhand crew.

  • 2 weekeds left! Don't miss the show!!!!!!!, Paperhand Puppet, 09/01/2008