ch-scene - Re: WXDU Record Fair, Saturday Oct. 25

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryon Settle <ployntabs AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: WXDU Record Fair, Saturday Oct. 25
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:53:40 -0400

So where is WXDU? I haven't heard it on my radio in a few days.

-Bryon Settle

Christiane Voisin wrote:
Greetings from WXDU!

WXDU will hold its 4th annual Record Fair at the Duke Coffeehouse on Saturday, October 25 from 11 AM to 5 PM. Dealers from throughout the Triangle and Southeast will have a wide array of records and CDs for sale.

Interested record dealers should send email to: librarian AT wxdu.org for more information and to reserve space.

thanks,
christiane