ch-scene - 150+ downloads of issue #1 in the first week! Thanks folks!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paul Gallant <paulg AT simplemachine.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 150+ downloads of issue #1 in the first week! Thanks folks!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:12:45 -0400

Just wanted to thank everyone who have downloaded issue issue #1 of the Scientific Superstar. Lots of positive stuff from everyone so far.

I'm still getting the stuff together to offer the Comic/CD in a single package. Probably a DVD case with the comic in mini form in the front bind.

I'm hoping issue #2 will be longer. We may add some articles and offer free ad space to fellow bands as well.

If you havent done so already download issue #1 at:

www.scientificsuperstar.com

p.s.
We would also like to play a house party some time if any one is having one with other bands and stuff?. We have a PA to bring?

Thanks!
Paul G.

  • 150+ downloads of issue #1 in the first week! Thanks folks!, Paul Gallant, 08/26/2008