ch-scene - Tonite: Neil Halstead after-party solo set

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Joel Peck <joelpeck88 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Tonite: Neil Halstead after-party solo set
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:47:50 -0400

TONIGHT! music starts @ 7:30PM:

NEIL HALSTEAD (singer/songwriter from mojave 3 and
slowdive) will be playing solo at a very special show, to take place at my
house in durham, nc - immediately following his set at walnut creek
amphitheater in raleigh! this is a rare opportunity to see him in an intimate
setting and also just a rare opportunity as he only tours this country every
2-3 years... http://myspace.com/neilhalstead

SCHOONER, my favorite local band playing in
‘full band mode’ at my house for the first time! yes!!
http://myspace.com/schooner

and local
favorite NATHAN OLIVER will be
gracing us with a solo set! http://myspace.com/nathanolivernc

my house
is at 2702 lawndale ave., in old west durham.
the nearest major cross street is hillsborough rd. you can park curbside or at
the food lion shopping center on hillsborough. call (919-632-5314) or e-mail
(craig AT redeyeusa.com) if you need directions, have questions...

i'll buy
some cheap beer for the earlybirds, but please also bring your own beer, a
friend or two and some cash donations for the bands!

take
care,

craig

Craig
Powell

Project Manager / Redeye Distribution

A&R / Yep Roc Records

449-A
Trollingwood Rd.

Haw River, NC 27258 USA

1.
877. 733. 3931 x293 phone

336.
578. 7388 fax

10
Years of Independent Music Distribution

www.redeyeusa.com

www.yeproc.com

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are. Start here.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008