ch-scene - local jazz CD release

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Van Sant <kvansant AT pobox.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: local jazz CD release
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 00:19:29 GMT

my jazz guitar / bass duo project has just released our third CD.

"The Van Sant / Palmer Jazz Duo Play the Music of Horace Silver"

The CD features eleven Horace Silver compositions. We are very
pleased with the way this project turned out. The instruments sound
great and we're proud of the performances as well.

Our official CD release party will be on Aug 10th in Durham, NC.
(details will be posted to my website). But the CD is now available
for purchase at my website (CC or paypal) as either conventional CD or
high quality Mp3 download form. Samples of every track can also be
found there.

http://www.kevinvansant.com

Kevin Van Sant

http://www.kevinvansant.com
CDs, videos, mp3s, gigs, pics, lessons, info.

  • local jazz CD release, Kevin Van Sant, 07/22/2008