ch-scene - Ctr for Doc Studies?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Gary Miller" <gmiller.nc AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Ctr for Doc Studies?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:30:24 -0400

Hi all,

Is anyone out there in ch-scene land affiliated with the Center for
Documentary Studies in any way? My wife is applying for a position
there that she's incredibly excited about, and I'm hoping that perhaps
someone here might know (or be) someone there in a "working the
network" kind of thing.

So, if you happen to know someone at CDS or actually work there
yourself, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!
Gary
p.s. to keep this message from being completely devoid of Triangle
music content, I just created a myspace page to host the four songs
that The Mending Wall recorded with Chris Rossi in 1999. TMW was
myself, Heather Russell, Pete Lucey and David Schulman (and Margaret
White for one show). The page is here: www.myspace.com/tmwch