ch-scene - looking for used vibraphone

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Wendy Spitzer" <felixobelix AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: looking for used vibraphone
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:15:09 -0400

Hey all,
My friend/badass Dylan Thurston is looking to buy a used vibraphone to play
in my band. Since I have a vested interest in his purchasing of said
vibraphone, I told him I would post on this list on his behalf. If you or
your granny have one in your attic or know of someone who does or have
recently seen one in a pawn shop, please let me know. They are proving more
elusive to find than wild tigers in people's surburban backyard septic
tanks...

Speaking of which, do any of you have any favorite musical-instrument-heavy
pawn shops in the Triangle that I should be checking out?

Thanks,
Wendy Spitzer
--
Listen to Felix Obelix at http://www.myspace.com/felixobelix
& Lemming Malloy (ex-eyes to space) debuts on August 8 at the Local 506,