ch-scene - Dog Boarding Co-op

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: markidarki AT hotmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Dog Boarding Co-op
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:14:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
Sorry for the ridiculously off topic post but I thought that somebody
might know if something like this exists. We're going out of town for
two weeks late July/early August. Dog boarding rates are really high.
We'd be happy to watch someone else's dogs in exchange for someone
watching ours. So I wonder if anyone has already set up this; a dog
boarding exchange. If anyone knows of such, or has any interest in
trading with us please let me know. Thanks... Mark Griffiths

  • Dog Boarding Co-op, markidarki, 06/01/2008