ch-scene - June 7 at the Reservoir

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: inki <Ingrid.Nordby AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: June 7 at the Reservoir
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:24:18 -0700 (PDT)

The Travesties will be playing their first show Saturday, June 7 at
the Reservoir. The Travesties is (are?):
Viva (Jett Rink)
Tim Ristau (Jett Rink, The Chest Pains)
Dave Perry (Jett Rink, Fake Swedish, Twilighter, Dirty Little Heaters)
Doug White (My Dear Ella)
Chuck Garrison (Superchunk, Zen Frisbee, Pipe, Evil Wiener)

Supporting them is The Dirt. Forgive me, but the only one I know in
The Dirt is Jake (Pegasus, Choose Your Own Adventure). Show around 10
pm.

  • June 7 at the Reservoir, inki, 05/29/2008